Friday, September 22 2017
rss linkedin googleplus twitter facebook
VOL 23 NO 56 REGD NO DA 1589 | Dhaka, Wednesday, January 6 2016
Posted : 06 Jan, 2016 14:47:26 AA-A+
printer
Youth electrocuted in Chittagong
Youth electrocuted in Chittagong


A youth was electrocuted while charging his mobile phone at his residence at Muradpur area in Pahchlish thana of Chittagong district on Tuesday night.

The deceased was identified as Mobarak Hossain, 22, son of Abdur Rahim, a residence of Billkhana road beside Momtajul Mosque of Muradpur area in Pahchlish thana at 11.40 pm last night, according to a news agency report.

Nayak Pankaj Barua of police outpost sources at Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH) said Mobarak was electrocuted while charging his mobile phone at his residence at Muradpur area in Pahchlish thana at 11.40 pm last night.

He was rushed to CMCH where the attending doctors declared him dead.

--Shuvo--

 

MORE FROM THIS SECTION
Copyright ©2017
International Publications Limited.
All rights reserved
Editor : A.H.M Moazzem Hossain,
Published by the Editor for International Publications Limited from Tropicana Tower (4th floor), 45, Topkhana Road, GPO Box : 2526 Dhaka- 1000 and printed by him from City Publishing House Ltd., 1 RK MissionRoad, Dhaka-1000.

Telephone : PABX : 9553550 (Hunting), 9513814, 7172017 and 7172012 Fax : 880-2-9567049.
E-mail: editor@thefinancialexpress-bd.com, fexpress68@gmail.com
Copyright http://print.thefinancialexpress-bd.com © 2017   Developed By : orangebd.com
Google+

Youth electrocuted in Chittagong | 24 News | The financial express